Sustainable development policy for suppliers
The Turbo Motor Inyección Group cooperates with its suppliers in accordance with the principles set out in the Code of Ethics and Conduct. For this purpose, the following SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT POLICY FOR SUPPLIERS shall be established.
THE SUPPLIERS OF TURBO MOTOR UNDERTAKE TO:
- Respect and promote respect for human rights.
- Take care of the environment. Minimize, as far as possible, the negative impact of your activities on the environment by reducing energy consumption, waste generation, etc.
- Ensure that their employees are provided with safe and healthy working conditions, by taking all necessary measures to maximise the prevention of occupational hazards.
- Prevent the employment of persons below the age at which it is lawfully possible to work, and not to accept any form of direct or indirect use of child labour.
- Not to allow forced or compulsory labour.
- Always build the relations between employees on the principles of respect for the dignity and non-discrimination of persons. Be guided by the principle of equal treatment and opportunities for employees regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, gender, political opinion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or family situation.
- Not to prevent or prohibit employees from exercising their right of association, trade union formation or collective bargaining.
- Support the personal and professional development of employees by offering them fair and equitable remuneration appropriate to the conditions of the market in which they operate.
- Counter corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery. Do not allow abuse of power or attempted bribery as part of your business.
- Ensure that all legal obligations are met, in particular those relating to the environment and occupational health and safety.