The Turbo Motor Inyección Group would like to convey to its suppliers the main pillars of its Ethical Behaviour Code. To this end, it has set forth the following SUPPLIER SUSTAINABILITY POLICY.
TURBO MOTOR’S SUPPLIERS UNDERTAKE TO:
- Respect and promote Human Rights.
- Respect the environment. Minimise insofar as possible the environmental impact of their activity by reducing their energy use, minimising the waste they generate, and so on.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment for their employees, taking as many measures as reasonable to maximise the prevention of occupational risks.
- Not hire any person below the legal age limit and reject any form, direct or indirect, of child labour.
- Not permit obligatory, forced labour.
- The relations among all employees should always be based on respect for the dignity of people and the non-discrimination of people. To encourage the principles of equal treatment and equal opportunities for employees regardless of race, skin colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, political or sexual orientation, civil status, age, disability or family responsibilities.
- Not prevent or restrict the exercise of their employees’ rights of association, unionisation and collective bargaining.
- Encourage the personal and professional development of their employees, providing a just, proper salary level according to the labour market in which they operate.
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery. To not accept abuses of authority or bribery attempts in the activities they conduct.
- Ensure compliance with all legal obligations and in particular those pertaining to the environment and health and safety at work.
In order to achieve all these points, it is essential to count on the collaboration of each and every person forming part of TURBO MOTOR INYECCIÓN. This is the only way to continuously improve and to provide excellent service.
The General Management is committed to driving this project, to transmitting to all the staff and keeping it in all activities of the company.