Quality and environmental policy
TURBO MOTOR INYECCIÓN S.L. is a company specialising in the regeneration and sale of turbochargers.
Our goal is to achieve maximum satisfaction of our customers by developing efficient, socially committed and environmentally friendly processes.
In accordance with these principles, we maintain our commitment to quality management in line with the requirements of the following standards: IATF 16949, UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001.
Therefore, TURBO MOTOR INITICON S.L. sets the following objectives:
- Meeting all the requirements of our customers.
- Constant pursuit of innovation, both in terms of processes and production, as a means of building the future of the organisation.
- Complying with all legal regulations concerning both our professional activities and our infrastructure.
- Identifying and assessing the environmental aspects related to the performance of our activities and processes and, as a consequence, establishing control and pollution prevention measures.
- Setting quality and environmental objectives for continuous improvement of quality and environmental protection.
- Developing the company in a profitable and sustainable manner, while meeting the expectations of both owners and employees.
- Maximum reduction in the generatiion of waste in the business through reuse and recycling of waste in the processes.
- Being perceived by industry and society as a responsible, solvent and committed company.
In order to meet these objectives, it is necessary to cooperate with every and all persons forming the company TURBO MOTOR INYECCIÓN S.L. This is the only way to guarantee continuous development and provide services at the highest level.
The General Directorate undertakes to implement this project, to present it to all the employees of TURBO MOTOR INYECCIÓN S.L. and to comply with its objectives in all the activities of the company.
Gorka Lizarraga Ferro
HR and Logistics Director
Mikel Lizarraga Ferro